Friday, January 8, 2016

Celebrities Who Regret Their Plastic Surgery

THEY went under the knife in an attempt to feel more beautiful, but they were left feeling nothing but regret.
Here are the stars who have had plastic surgery but wish they didn’t:
Sophie Monk: The Celebrity Apprentice winner admitted to Who magazine in 2011 that she has had lip fillers, but wasn’t happy with the results.
“Half of my lip was removed with the cyst, and I was advised to get filler in my top lip to help balance it out,” said the singer and actor.
“I should have said no to the filler in the first place but I trusted the doctor.”
After. Picture: News Corp
After. Picture: News CorpSource:News Limited
Before. Picture: Jackson Flindell
Before. Picture: Jackson FlindellSource:News Limited
Jane Fonda: The actor and former model looks amazing for 78, but plastic surgery is partly to thank.
“I did have plastic surgery,” she said.
“I’m not proud of the fact that I’ve had it. But I grew up so defined by my looks. I was taught to think that if I wanted to be loved, I had to be thin and pretty. That leads to a lot of trouble.”
December 2015. Picture: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
December 2015. Picture: Frederick M. Brown/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Before, in 2010. Picture: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Before, in 2010. Picture: Jason Merritt/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Cher: The singer probably wishes that she could actually ‘turn back time’ and change her mind about getting plastic surgery.
“I’ve had my breasts done,” she said to People magazine in the 1990s.
“But my breast operations were a nightmare. They were really botched in every way. If anything, they were worse after than before.”
Cher in 2010. Picture: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Cher in 2010. Picture: Jason Merritt/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Cher in the 70s. Picture: CBS Photo Archive/Getty Images
Cher in the 70s. Picture: CBS Photo Archive/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Cameron Diaz: The Charlie’s Angels star has vowed to never again get Botox after the experience left her looking a little odd.
“I’ve tried [Botox] before, where it was like a little tiny touch of something,” she saidto E! news.
“It changed my face in such a weird way that I was like, ‘No, I don’t want to be like that.’ I’d rather see my face ageing than a face that doesn’t belong to me at all.”
After, facial expressions seem difficult. Picture: pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
After, facial expressions seem difficult. Picture: pascal Le Segretain/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Before, looking natural. Picture: pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Before, looking natural. Picture: pascal Le Segretain/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Jessica Simpson: 2006 was a year of regret for Jessica Simpson. Her four-year marriage to Nick Lachey came to an end and she made an erroneous decision to get lip injections.
“I had that Restylane stuff,” said Simpson to Glamour magazine.
“It went away in like four months ... Thank God. They looked fake to me. I didn’t like that.”
After. Picture: PCN/australscope
After. Picture: PCN/australscopeSource:australscope
Before. Picture: Peter Kramer/Getty Images
Before. Picture: Peter Kramer/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Gwyneth Paltrow: For someone who is obsessed with living a ‘clean’ lifestyle, it’s surprising that Paltrow is so willing to “try anything” to improve her appearance.
“Except I won’t do Botox again, because I looked crazy,” she said to Glamourmagazine in 2013.
“I looked like Joan Rivers!”
The Iron Man star also opened up to the mag about getting Thermage laser treatment, describing it as “quite painful”.
“It feels like someone’s smacking your face with a rubber band that has an electric shock in it. But I would do it again, because I feel like it took five years off my face.”
As for going under the knife, Paltrow said, “I would be scared, but you know, talk to me when I’m 50”.
Paltrow in 2015, now back to normal. Picture: Matthew Eisman/Getty Images
Paltrow in 2015, now back to normal. Picture: Matthew Eisman/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Paltrow’s face looked stiff in 2010. Picture: Splash News
Paltrow’s face looked stiff in 2010. Picture: Splash NewsSource:Splash News Australia
Tara Reid: “If I had to do it again, I never would have done it in the first place,” said the Sharknado star about her plastic surgery procedures, which include a boob job and body contouring.
“First of all, I asked for big Bs [B cups], and he did not give me big Bs,” said the actor on The View.
“He gave me Cs, and I didn’t want them. At all. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, ‘Don’t worry. It’s going to be better.’ But after six months of ‘it’s going to get better,’ it started to get worse and worse.”
And the body contouring was a disaster as well.
“My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing,” she said.
“I had a hernia, this huge bump next to my bellybutton. As a result, I couldn’t wear a bikini. I lost a lot of work.”
After. Picture: australscope
After. Picture: australscopeSource:australscope
Before: Kevin Winter/Getty Images.
Before: Kevin Winter/Getty Images.Source:Getty Images
Reid Ewing: The Modern Family actor (he plays Dylan on the show) recently opened up about his battle with body dysmorphia, which has resulted in several surgical procedures.
“I genuinely believed if I had one procedure I would suddenly look like Brad Pitt,” hewrote in The Huffington Post.
The first of many procedures he got was cheek implants, but he was horrified by the results.
“After all the swelling finally went down, the results were horrendous. The lower half of my cheeks were as hollow as a corpse’s, which, I know, is the opposite of what you’d expect, as they are called cheek implants. They would be more aptly called cheekbone implants.
“At the beginning of 2012, all the isolation, secrecy, depression, and self-hate became too much to bear. I vowed I would never get cosmetic surgery again even though I was still deeply insecure about my looks. It took me about six months before I was comfortable with people even looking at me.
“I wish I could go back and undo all the surgeries.”
After, in 2012. Picture: David Livingston/Getty Images
After, in 2012. Picture: David Livingston/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Before, in 2010. Picture: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Before, in 2010. Picture: Frazer Harrison/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Heidi Montag:The Hills star has had A LOT of work done. In fact, in 2010 she had 10 plastic surgery procedures in just one day.
“I disliked myself so much,” said the former reality TV personality, “I literally chopped up my own body”.
Speaking to Life & Style, Montag said, “People have fewer scars from car accidents than I have on my body. I’m always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands”.
Thankfully she’s decided to pull the pin on going under the knife, saying, “I’m just done with all of it. I’m going to age gracefully and bow out”.
After, in 2013. Picture: Ethan Miller/Getty Images
After, in 2013. Picture: Ethan Miller/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Before, in 2006. Picture: Peter Kramer/Getty Images
Before, in 2006. Picture: Peter Kramer/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Jennifer Grey: The Dirty Dancing star had a nose job in 1989, and still regrets it to this day.
“I went into the ­operating room a ­celebrity and came out anonymous,” she said to The Mirror.
“It was the nose job from hell. I’ll always be this once-famous actor nobody ­recognises because of a nose job.”
Grey in 2015. Picture: Mark Sagliocco/Getty Images
Grey in 2015. Picture: Mark Sagliocco/Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
CULLED FROM: News.com.au
Grey before, in 1986. CBS via Getty Images
Grey before, in 1986. CBS via Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment